The Global Proteome Machine Organization would like to
thank the following people and their respective faculties for helping
test and improve The GPM since it's inception on January 1, 2004.
Their feedback, debugging efforts and code contributions
have been an invaluable resource. We hope this list will
continue to grow.
- Ron Beavis - Beavis Informatics Ltd - Winnipeg, MB.
- Cory Bystrom - Oregon Health & Science University - Portland OR.
- John Cortens - University of Manitoba - Winnipeg, MB.
- Rob Craig - Beavis Informatics Ltd - Winnipeg, MB.
- Arnaut Droit - Laval University - Quebec City, QC.
- Jimmy Eng - Fred Hutchison Cancer Research Center - Seattle, WA.
- Jayson Falkner - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
- David Fenyo - The Informatics Factory - New York, NY.
- Patrick Lacasse - Laval University - Quebec City, QC.
- Brendan Maclean - Fred Hutchison Cancer Research Center - Seattle, WA.
- Lobvi Matamoros Fernández - Centre de Recherche du CHUL - Sainte-Foy QC.
- Mathew Monroe - Pacific Northwestern National Laboratories - Richland, WA.
- Maoyu Li - Key Laboratory of Cancer Proteomics - Chinese Ministry of Health.
- Sanjeev Pillai - Northeastern University, Boston MA.
- Colton A Smith - University of Tennessee - Knoxville TN.
- Rod Taylor - MDSP - Toronto ON.
- Bill Vensel - Western Regional Research Center, Albany CA.
Copyright © 2004-2011, The Global Proteome Machine Organization